Hoover calls it an APR (All Poly Reusable) container. The APR was a spinoff of the Hoover APT (All Poly Transport). Hoover designed the APR to be slenderer than the standard all poly IBC while offering the value of the industry standard Banjo valve, resurrecting the Hoover Repaltainer honeycomb base, while also suppling large radius corners. Its ½” roto-mold wall thickness is not only durable but structurally sound. Its unique design makes it attractive to those who need the convenience of maneuvering around an IBC while on a trailer or box truck.
|Part #||Gallons||Length||Width||Height||Tare Weight|
• Corrosion-resistant, all-polyethylene construction increases compatibility and reduces maintenance.
• LLDPE rotationally molded polyethylene bottle is at least ½” throughout
• Meets UN/DOT packaging requirements
• 2” standard stem polypropylene valve with adaptor and dust cap
• Easy four-way and two-way forklift access pallets available.
• Contoured design and sturdy 45” x 45” base dimensions allow secure stacking two high
• Available in 330-gallon sizes