The Mauser lightweight IBC is designed primarily with a hybrid pallet. The number one competitor to their German neighbor Schutz, it offers both durability and packaging security. The Mauser square tubing design provides strength and support to the inner bottle while expanding its composite roots in both longevity and innovation. Available in both 275- and 330-gallon sizes, Mauser is a viable source to the chemical packaging industry. The Mauser cage is designed to interstack with both the Schutz and Greif style cages.
|Part #||Gallons||Pallet||Length||Width||Height||Tare Weight|
- Approved for filling products of maximum density of 1.9.
- Perfectly suited for high bay warehousing
- Can be stacked up to 4-high (empty)
- Reinforced, warp resistant tubular steel grid jacket.
- Corner guards to protect the inner container.
- Extrusion blow-moulded HDPE bottle.
- UN 31 HA1 for handling and transport of Class II and III hazardous materials.
- 4-way lift access on all three pallet types.
- Stackable of to 3 high when full.
- Interlocking pallet to cage design ensure safety when stacking.
- Full compliance with all applicable regulations
- Standard for non-regulated products; DOT approved, UN-certified for regulated products
- Heavy-duty, high-density, and 100% recyclable translucent HDPE bottle
- Available in Wood, Plastic, and Metal Pallets
- 6″ top filling ports
- Standard 2″ Quick Disconnect “cam-lock” valve with cap and lanyard (2” NPT also available)
- Optimum drainage for more usable product
- 40” x 48” Base