Schutz has long been known as the number one composite IBC. When Udo Schutz formed Schutz Packaging in 1991, he was expanding another business opportunity from the business he originally formed in 1958. As a race car driver for Porsche in his earlier years, his creative style and eye for detail has set the benchmark for the rest of the IBC industry to follow. The Schutz patented tubular cage design offers insterstacking capabilities in addition to the strength and durability the unique tubular design affords. Primarily in both 275 and 330 sizes domestically, the Schutz European market also offers smaller sizes as well.
|Part #||Gallons||Pallet||Length||Width||Height||Tare Weight|
• Approved for filling products of maximum density of 1.9.
• Perfectly suited for high bay warehousing
• Can be stacked up to 4-high (empty)
• Reinforced, warp resistant tubular steel grid jacket.
• Corner guards to protect the inner container.
• Extrusion blow-moulded HDPE bottle.
• UN 31 HA1 for handling and transport of Class II and III hazardous materials.
• 4-way lift access on all three pallet types.
• Stackable of to 3 high when full.
• Interlocking pallet to cage design ensure safety when stacking.
• Full compliance with all applicable regulations
• Standard for non-regulated products; DOT approved, UN-certified for regulated products
• Heavy-duty, high-density, and 100% recyclable translucent HDPE bottle
• Available in Wood, Plastic, and Metal Pallets
• 6″ top filling ports
• Standard 2″ Quick Disconnect “cam-lock” valve with cap and lanyard (2” NPT also available)
• Optimum drainage for more usable product
• 40” x 48” Base