Main Description: Our standard Stainless-Steel units feature a reverse stem stainless steel ball valve mounted on the 48” side of the unit. New units are also available with a center mount discharge. All tanks are manufactured10-gauge or 10/12 -gauge stainless steel construction and single-seam robotic welding for greater strength and durability. All units rated UN31A (Previously DOT57) for the transportation and storage of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids. The 22 – 5/16” top opening is equipped with either a Rieke or Girard fusible vent, zinc plated clamp ring with nut and bole as well as EPDM gasket.
- DOT UN31A permits the shipment of flammable and combustible liquids authorized by Title 49 CFR for land and sea transportation of hazardous liquid materials of packaging groups II and III. Allowable (per DOT) modes of transportation: motor vehicle, rail freight, cargo vessel, or air freight.
- Built to UN specifications. NMFC Item 21032, Sub 1, Class 125
- 10/12 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- Patented one-piece sloped bottom
- Stackable 2 – 3 high
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22-5/16” top opening/manway with fill port, EPDM gasket, Zinc-plated bolted clamp ring & formed neck
- 3″ metal or poly combination fill cap and fusible vent
- 2” discharge assembly with 316 stainless steel ball valve with locking handle, male adapter and dust cap
- Full-length valve guard on side drain tanks
- 6 1/2″(H) radius corner legs with caps